We structure our plans around you; your specific goals and ambitions and the way that you want to train. Whether that’s in our studio, through our online group training, or purchasing one of our ready-made plans.
We encourage a strong community spirit, connecting our clients to create a place of belonging, ensuring that we share in each others success, and help each other, and ourselves to succeed.
Team Tribe are experts in our field. We develop training protocols the deliver exceptional results and cater to your specific needs and goals. We focus on functional fitness to ensure that you develop your whole body, rather then over train one specific muscle group.
Our philosophy is underpinned by our 'Five Pillars of Training.'
1. Squat: A dynamic strength training exercise that requires several muscles in your upper and lower body to work together simultaneously. Think getting up out of a chair, carrying heavy loads or climbing stairs.
2. Hinge: Being able to correctly perform a hip hinge requires strength, body awareness and mobility. This exercise has huge carry-over to several exercises you will perform in the gym, in sport/activity and in daily life.
3. Push/Pull Vertical: The movements that require weight to be moved in a vertical plane. Think putting something on a high shelf, or pulling yourself up over an obstacle.
4. Push/Pull Horizontal: These are all of the movements that move weight horizontally, either in a push or pull plane of motion. They bring balance to your upper body movements, whether your pushing a door open or pulling on a handle.
5. Core Stability: Think of your core muscles as the sturdy central link in a chain connecting your upper and lower body. Whether you're hitting a tennis ball or mopping the floor, the necessary motions either originate in your core, or move through it.