The following provides detail about TR Fitness’ Privacy & Cookies Policy. We are committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. We use the personal information that we collect from you to monitor your progress, identify personal preference and match your needs with relevant products and services.
The ‘Data Controller’* is TR Fitness Ltd. Our registered office is 189-191 High Street, Barnet, London, EN5 5SU, which is registered with the Registrar of Companies in England and Wales as a limited liability company, Company Number 4146820.
In this document, ‘TR Fitness’, ‘we’, and ‘us’ refers to TR Fitness Limited and ‘you’ refers to the studio’s customers and website.
This privacy statement sets out our current policies and demonstrates our commitment to your privacy. We are obliged to inform you that any personal information we have about you has a high level of protection against any unauthorised or accidental disclosure, access or deletion. We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. TR Fitness will only process personal data for the purpose it was collected for. If we intend to process data other than for specified use, we will contact you before undertaking further processing.
Personal Information We Collect
TR Fitness may obtain the following personal information about an individual:
1. We can collect identity data which may include your title, first name, last name, maiden name, marital status, date of birth, title and gender.
2. Contact data which could include billing address, delivery address, email and telephone numbers.
3. General information about health and wellbeing to inform our decisions regarding your fitness programme suitability.
4. Transaction data that includes details about payments made to us and other details of purchases made by you.
5. Usage data may comprise of information about how you use the our website, products and services.
6. Marketing and Communications data may include preferences in receiving marketing communications from TR Fitness Limited, subject to your consent.
7. TR Fitness does not collect any sensitive data about its customers. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, specific medical information or genetic and biometric data.
Source of Information
TR Fitness Limited can collect personal data through a variety of sources:
1. A ‘Data Subject’* can provide information through direct interactions by completing forms, applications, or contacting us by email, post or telephone.
Use of Information
We process personal information about a Data Subject for the following reasons to:
1. Manage our relationship with our customers.
2. Deliver products and services.
3. Monitor customer payments and invoices.
4. Manage fees, charges, interest and debt recovery.
5. Comply with the laws and regulations that apply to the TR Fitness Limited.
6. Respond to complaints and in seeking to resolve them.
7. Ensure that it carries out its business in an effective and efficient manner.
8. Undertake marketing activities.
Legal Basis of Processing
TR Fitness Limited applies the following legal basis in its processing of personal data:
1. When it has obtained clear consent from the Data Subject for a specific purpose i.e. Marketing.
2. When it takes specific steps to enter into a contract or performs its contractual obligations such as providing personal training services to its customers.
3. When it performs its legal or statutory obligations such as Companies House reporting.
4. The Bank does not rely on legitimate interest as a lawful basis for processing personal data under the GDPR.
Disclosure of Information
TR Fitness Limited may decide to share personal information with other external organisations. This is essential in the delivery of its products and services, to conduct its business and to comply with all regulations. Also where:
1. We can share personal information to authorities that can include HMRC, Government agencies and other regulators based in the United Kingdom.
2. Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, legal, insurance and accounting services.
3. Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
4. Head Office reporting as necessary for TR Fitness Limited.
5. Companies that provide marketing services to the Bank.
Sending data outside the EEA
Personal data about individuals can be transferred to locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When this is done, the TR Fitness Limited ensures that this transfer is lawful. We also make every effort to ensure that there is an appropriate level of protection and safeguards in place, in accordance with the GDPR.
Data Subject Rights
Data Subjects have certain rights in relation to their personal data:
1. The right to access and rectify the information TR Fitness holds about them.
2. The right to erase or restrict processing.
3. The right to object to processing.
4. The right to data portability.
Data Subjects can exercise their rights by contacting the DPO by email at email@example.com or in writing to:
The DPO, TR Fitness Limited, 189-191 High Street, Barnet, London, EN5 5SU.
When you choose to exercise your rights, it may delay or prevent the TR Fitness from performing its contractual and legal obligations. It could also mean that the we will need to cancel a product or service that it may have with you. TR Fitness Limited may still be able to process personal data if it has a lawful basis of doing so.
Request a copy of Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that TR Fitness Limited holds. To do so, please either email your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to The DPO, TR Fitness Limited, 189-191 High Street, Barnet, London, EN5 5SU.
TR Fitness Limited will not ask for a fee to access personal data. However, it may charge a reasonable fee if the request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, TR Fitness Limited can refuse to comply with a request in such circumstances.
TR Fitness Limited can request specific information to help confirm an identity and to ensure the right to access personal data. We may also contact you to ask for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. TR Fitness Limited will ensure that it provides the information in the commonly used electronic or written format.
TR Fitness Limited reserves the right to withhold information if it has any adverse effects on the rights and freedoms of other Data Subjects. This means that disclosing that information can be against the public or business interest.
TR Fitness Limited aims to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take an additional two months if the request is particularly complex or multiple requests have been made. In this case, TR Fitness Limited will notify you and explain why such an extension is necessary.
You have the right to withdraw consent for something you have consented to earlier such as Marketing. This can be achieved in the following ways:
1. Using the Contact Us Form, through the website www.t-r-fitness.co.uk.
2. Telephoning our Main Contact Centre on +44(0) 7777 959 949 (between 9.15am and 5.15pm Monday to Friday).
3. Unsubscribe from any promotional messages that you have opted in for.
4. By visiting the studio.
5. In writing to; TR Fitness Limited, 189-191 High Street, Barnet, London, EN5 5SU.
Please allow 10 working days for the systems update and our records to reflect the request to change your preferences.
Data subjects can report a concern on the Information Commissioners Office website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or call their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
You need to ensure that you provide TR Fitness with accurate and relevant information as well as informing us of any changes.
If inaccurate information is provided, TR Fitness Limited may not be able to provide products and services to the data subject.
Automated Decision Making
TR Fitness Limited, in its processes, does not rely on automated decision making and profiling.
Retention of Information
TR Fitness Limited will retain personal information in line with its Data Retention Policy. We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, it considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data. If the personal information in no longer needed, we may destroy, delete or anonymise it.
Third Party Sites and Social Media
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not extend to third party service providers. Any social media post/comments and any public reviews you send to us such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, will be shared under the terms of the relevant platform and could be made public. We do not control these platforms and are not responsible for this kind of sharing.
What information do we capture in our cookies?
· Browser name and version.
· IP address.
· Most visited pages, etc.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or our data processing activities, please either email your request to or write to The DPO, TR Fitness Limited, 189-191 High Street, Barnet, London, EN5 5SU. TR Fitness Limited reserves the right to modify sections of this Privacy Statement at any time.
*The Data Controller is a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
**The Data subject means an individual who is the subject of personal data. In other words, the data subject is the individual whom particular personal data is about.