Despite the best of intentions, even the most committed of fitness buffs can falter when going it alone at a high street gym. From researching training programmes and hoping that you’re picking the right one for you, to queuing up for a piece of equipment; it can be hard to stay focused, motivated and enthused to stay the course.
Naturally, at TR Fitness we think that investing in a personal trainer can help you reach and exceed your expectations. Personal is the operative word, and it is personal for us too: it’s why we are in business. We get delight in helping our clients to exceed their health and well-being expectations. Still need more convincing?
Here are the TR Fitness: top five reasons to choose a personal trainer
1. Structure: A qualified personal trainer can ensure that you have structured plan, tailored to your objectives and prepare a set of measures to help you to monitor progress.
2. Motivation: A great personal trainer will act as a partner in your journey, keeping you motivated and energised to achieve your goals.
3. Progression: Your personal trainer possesses the expertise to know when to increase your resistance or exertion levels, but importantly when to hold a little back for the longer term good.
4. Support: From ensuring that you adhere to proper form and technique, guidance when trying something new, to a kick up the arse when you need it, a personal trainer is your foundation of a solid health and well-being programme.
5. Focus: with a personal trainer, you never have to wait for a piece of equipment, and you never need to trawl through YouTube videos to prepare your own plans, nor do you get a one-size-fits-all programme from your high street gym.
We see personal training as an investment in your future self. We invest in our cars, houses and relationships, so why then do many people not make the investment required to ensure that their body can enjoy those things even more, later into life: our health and well-being.
TR Fitness are experts in our field and can help you to unlock your true potential. To explore the boundaries of your health and well-being, get in touch.
Better yet, join us for one of our open days on Saturday 3rd or Sunday 4th November from 8am to 12pm to see what all of the fuss is about.
Team TR Fitness